Guy and Nan

Sunday, June 25, 2006

EXTREME WEEK
Lariat Creek Christian Camp

Hey Everyone I am sorry we have not wrote you in a while but Nancy I have been at camp. We also had to move out of our house when we got back so we have been with out a phone and internet for a couple of weeks. Well camp was awesome! We caught up with a lot of old friends and made many new ones. This camp is one of my favorite camps because it teaches young men and women who God is and how we can use our talents to glorify God. This year we added a time called sacred space where everyone spent 30 minutes every day talking to God. I really enjoyed this time and it seem to be a hit with everyone else too. If you would like to see more pictures of camp go to our yahoo albums.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM , Blogger April said...

Hey! I've been a counselor at this camp before! I had a great time! How are you feeling?? I hope all is well! I'm traveling with Jessica and Chris so I'll see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home